The deadline for the initial applications to the Pitch Development Programme has now passed. All applicants have been contacted with further information about the next steps in the application process. All information supplied below is for reference only.
If you don’t meet the criteria to apply directly to the present funding round you may be eligible to apply to our Pitch Development Programme. We will take five teams to compete for a grant of up to £25,000 after showing off their prototype at a national consumer games show in Autumn 2018 and getting valuable audience feedback and then pitching to a UK Games Fund panel. Each of those five teams will receive a cash and in-kind package equivalent to £10,000 in value.
The application process for the Pitch Development Programme is different to that of the open round of funding. Applicants to the Pitch Development Programme will not be able to apply to the present round of the UK Games Fund.
To apply to become one of the five Pitch Development Programme teams please complete the online application.
Video Pitch Application
CLOSING DATE: Friday 23rd February
- Produce a 2-minute pitch video – we strongly advise you read the guidance provided in the tabs below, and attend a webinar (see information at the bottom of the page for webinar sign up) to ensure you cover the necessary information.
- Before you can upload your video you must submit a short online application in support of your video by noon on Monday 12th February.
- The link to the online application form is available below this section.
- The link to upload your video will be sent as soon as possible after submission of the short online application and no later than Monday 19th February. Videos must be submitted by noon on Friday 23rd February.
- This programme is intended for teams that may not meet all of the criteria for the current open round of funding, or where you may require additional time to improve the strength of your pitch.