- UKGFA: Nominees Announced - July 17, 2019 - “These awards are important to highlight the fantastic examples of success which is made possible with the help of the Games Fund programme and funding. It’s so important for businesses at whatever stage to have the support, the mentoring, the financial boost and the recognition to make a sustainable difference to their projects and companies.”
- Round 5 Companies Announced - July 11, 2019 - A total of 18 indie games development studios have today been announced as being selected for initial funding from the UK Games Fund. Based across the UK and representing the most diverse intake of funded companies to date, the projects to be supported range from narrative-driven PC games to AR mobile games.
- Tranzfuser Teams Announced - June 25, 2019 - “We feel super honoured to have been chosen from a selection of amazing teams to represent our hub in Tranzfuser 2019!"
- Funded company acquired by Niantic, Inc. - June 19, 2019 - "Sensible Object wouldn't have reached this exciting point without the support of the games community, investors, and funders like UK Games Fund. UKGF's timely support helped us make critical progress, unlocking further investment and getting to the crucial point of our first shipped game. It's a vital part of the UK's funding ecosystem for early stage games companies"
- UK Games Fund Awards Are Back for Second Year - May 7, 2019 - “These awards recognise the best in new British games development talent and are a great way to highlight the variety and depth of new games being made in the UK."