- Tranzfuser 2019 competition launched - March 20, 2019- "Our cohort of Local Hubs for this year’s competition is yet again a geographically diverse network of enthusiastic and supportive centres for our teams to work with."
- On track for impact - February 28, 2019- 53% of our Round 4 companies plan to create additional PAYE posts within their companies in the next 12 months with another 20% already having added PAYE roles to their studios.
- Funded company secures investment - February 7, 2019- "It's great to see Auroch Digital working with such high profile partners and this investment represents a perfect example of what we are trying to achieve with the UK Games Fund"
- Jamfuser: Game jam announced - January 14, 2019- Jamfuser is a new game jam aimed primarily at would-be Tranzfuser 2019 applicants. Scheduled to take place in March, the 72 hour game jam will run online and encourages teams to come together (whether remotely or not) to produce a playable demo in just 3 days. Jamfuser organisers will put a selection of themes around which the game jam will be based out to vote amongst teams that have registered to take part.
- Fifth round of funding announced - January 8, 2019- The latest round of funding is designed to support early-stage projects that need further time for the development of ideas and pitching materials. Participation in the consumer games show later in the year provides a clear deadline, as well as the opportunity to gain all-important feedback from the public and industry.