- Jamfuser: Game jam announced - January 14, 2019 - Jamfuser is a new game jam aimed primarily at would-be Tranzfuser 2019 applicants. Scheduled to take place in March, the 72 hour game jam will run online and encourages teams to come together (whether remotely or not) to produce a playable demo in just 3 days. Jamfuser organisers will put a selection of themes around which the game jam will be based out to vote amongst teams that have registered to take part.
- Fifth round of funding announced - January 8, 2019 - The latest round of funding is designed to support early-stage projects that need further time for the development of ideas and pitching materials. Participation in the consumer games show later in the year provides a clear deadline, as well as the opportunity to gain all-important feedback from the public and industry.
- Pitch Development Programme News - December 11, 2018 - "We've been inspired by all of their hard work and dedication, enabling them to transition from very early stage projects at the application stage to full prototypes due for completion early in 2019."
- UK Games Fund Awards - November 21, 2018 - These awards are truly authentic. Here we are recognising the creative talent within the community who have achieved good things.
- Tranzfuser Winners Announced - November 15, 2018 - "Over the past three years Tranzfuser has been identifying and supporting the UK’s next top video game developers to turn their original and innovative ideas into a reality. Congratulations to Mujo Games and all the teams from Tranzfuser 2018."