- Tranzfuser and UK Games Fund partner with Gamer Network’s EGX - June 25, 2018 - “We’re delighted to once again partner with the organisers of EGX, Gamer Network, to help our teams access the gaming public en masse at the UK’s leading video games show. Our experience of taking teams to Birmingham over the past few years has shown us how valued the talent of small indie teams to the UK video games sector. The opportunity of showcasing their projects to the thousands of enthusiastic attendees is incomparable to anything else we could offer our teams.”
- Tranzfuser 2018 Teams Announced - May 31, 2018 - “Our network of Local Hubs for this year’s competition is the broadest spread across the UK we’ve seen to date. Talented teams of graduate games developers are in the unique position of working with and benefiting from the wealth of expertise at each of the Local Hubs. Every year the bar is raised by the teams and we’re anticipating Tranzfuser 2018 to be another outstanding year.”
- UK Games Fund Pitch Development Programme Winners Announced - May 28, 2018 - "The Pitch Development Programme fills an important gap in our offering, supporting promising teams that need an alternative option to pitching straight in for one of our regular UK Games Fund grants. We were delighted to see how many applicants self-selected this route."
- Women in Games Award Nomination - May 10, 2018 - "During the competition I am in continued contact with the teams; I’m the go-to person for any and all questions relating to the mechanism of the competition. I also work closely with our network of Local Hubs (universities, enterprise hubs, etc.). I guess you could say the main thrust of my job is staying on top of everything that’s going on and keeping track of teams / hubs / events."
- Popular and Positive - May 1, 2018 - The number and quality of applications to the latest round of the UK Games Fund, including the new Pitch Development Programme offering, has once again been high.