- Tranzfuser Winners Announced - November 15, 2018 - "Over the past three years Tranzfuser has been identifying and supporting the UK’s next top video game developers to turn their original and innovative ideas into a reality. Congratulations to Mujo Games and all the teams from Tranzfuser 2018."
- Tranzfuser at EGX 2018 - September 24, 2018 - “Tranzfuser has established itself as a focal point of interest at EGX, with the physical stand growing and improving year on year. We’re delighted to once again take our teams to the event and to engage with the enthusiastic visitors to our space. Our teams have worked tirelessly over the show to ensure their games are player-ready and everyone who stops by has fun!”
- UK Games Fund Awards Nominees Announced - September 18, 2018 - Judging took place at DC Thomson’s London office on Fleet Street and judges included, Dr Jo Twist (CEO of Ukie), Richard Leinfellner (lecturer at Goldsmiths University), Haydn Taylor (writer for Games Industry Biz), Andy Williams (DC Thomson Media) and Paddy Burns (co-founder of 4J Studios).
- Eleven new companies join the UK Games Fund community - July 25, 2018 - “It’s marvellous to see grants awarded to companies that reflect such strength and diversity in the video games sector across the UK. The UK Games Fund has a proven track record of supporting innovative early stage games development, and I look forward to seeing these teams realise their creative potential.”
- Tranzfuser and UK Games Fund partner with Gamer Network’s EGX - June 25, 2018 - “We’re delighted to once again partner with the organisers of EGX, Gamer Network, to help our teams access the gaming public en masse at the UK’s leading video games show. Our experience of taking teams to Birmingham over the past few years has shown us how valued the talent of small indie teams to the UK video games sector. The opportunity of showcasing their projects to the thousands of enthusiastic attendees is incomparable to anything else we could offer our teams.”