- Women in Games Award Nomination - May 10, 2018 - "During the competition I am in continued contact with the teams; I’m the go-to person for any and all questions relating to the mechanism of the competition. I also work closely with our network of Local Hubs (universities, enterprise hubs, etc.). I guess you could say the main thrust of my job is staying on top of everything that’s going on and keeping track of teams / hubs / events."
- Popular and Positive - May 1, 2018 - The number and quality of applications to the latest round of the UK Games Fund, including the new Pitch Development Programme offering, has once again been high.
- Life After Tranzfuser: Mochi Mode - April 2, 2018 - "Since we won the competition Mochi Mode has come on leaps and bounds. We’ve continued work on our first game Moo Moo Move and are nearing its completion - we’re talking with a publisher to set a release date in the near future."
- Creative Industries Sector Deal - March 28, 2018 - "The UK Games Fund and Tranzfuser projects both feature in the paper with detail on increased government support; additional funding of £0.5m will be provided in 2018/19 and, as announced in the Budget, the government will provide an additional £1m to extend the programmes until 2020."
- Life after Tranzfuser - March 27, 2018 - Shuttershade Studios (one of the two Tranzfuser 2017 competition winners) are busy working on the game they impressed the judges with at EGX, Hyper Party VR. We caught up with Marcus Nichols, Lead Designer, to find out what's been happening since Tranzfuser 2017 and what advice they'd give to this year's teams.