- UK Games Fund Awards Nominees Announced - September 18, 2018 - Judging took place at DC Thomson’s London office on Fleet Street and judges included, Dr Jo Twist (CEO of Ukie), Richard Leinfellner (lecturer at Goldsmiths University), Haydn Taylor (writer for Games Industry Biz), Andy Williams (DC Thomson Media) and Paddy Burns (co-founder of 4J Studios).
- Eleven new companies join the UK Games Fund community - July 25, 2018 - “It’s marvellous to see grants awarded to companies that reflect such strength and diversity in the video games sector across the UK. The UK Games Fund has a proven track record of supporting innovative early stage games development, and I look forward to seeing these teams realise their creative potential.”
- Tranzfuser and UK Games Fund partner with Gamer Network’s EGX - June 25, 2018 - “We’re delighted to once again partner with the organisers of EGX, Gamer Network, to help our teams access the gaming public en masse at the UK’s leading video games show. Our experience of taking teams to Birmingham over the past few years has shown us how valued the talent of small indie teams to the UK video games sector. The opportunity of showcasing their projects to the thousands of enthusiastic attendees is incomparable to anything else we could offer our teams.”
- Tranzfuser 2018 Teams Announced - May 31, 2018 - “Our network of Local Hubs for this year’s competition is the broadest spread across the UK we’ve seen to date. Talented teams of graduate games developers are in the unique position of working with and benefiting from the wealth of expertise at each of the Local Hubs. Every year the bar is raised by the teams and we’re anticipating Tranzfuser 2018 to be another outstanding year.”
- UK Games Fund Pitch Development Programme Winners Announced - May 28, 2018 - "The Pitch Development Programme fills an important gap in our offering, supporting promising teams that need an alternative option to pitching straight in for one of our regular UK Games Fund grants. We were delighted to see how many applicants self-selected this route."