- UK Games Fund Awards - November 21, 2018 - These awards are truly authentic. Here we are recognising the creative talent within the community who have achieved good things.
- Tranzfuser Winners Announced - November 15, 2018 - "Over the past three years Tranzfuser has been identifying and supporting the UK’s next top video game developers to turn their original and innovative ideas into a reality. Congratulations to Mujo Games and all the teams from Tranzfuser 2018."
- Tranzfuser at EGX 2018 - September 24, 2018 - “Tranzfuser has established itself as a focal point of interest at EGX, with the physical stand growing and improving year on year. We’re delighted to once again take our teams to the event and to engage with the enthusiastic visitors to our space. Our teams have worked tirelessly over the show to ensure their games are player-ready and everyone who stops by has fun!”
- UK Games Fund Awards Nominees Announced - September 18, 2018 - Judging took place at DC Thomson’s London office on Fleet Street and judges included, Dr Jo Twist (CEO of Ukie), Richard Leinfellner (lecturer at Goldsmiths University), Haydn Taylor (writer for Games Industry Biz), Andy Williams (DC Thomson Media) and Paddy Burns (co-founder of 4J Studios).
- Eleven new companies join the UK Games Fund community - July 25, 2018 - “It’s marvellous to see grants awarded to companies that reflect such strength and diversity in the video games sector across the UK. The UK Games Fund has a proven track record of supporting innovative early stage games development, and I look forward to seeing these teams realise their creative potential.”