- Funded project Tokyo 42 launched - August 15, 2017 - "Adding another great game to our portfolio of released projects is further proof of the value of the support we offer to the games development community here in the UK. SMAC Games have produced a brilliant cyberpunk adventure that we’re sure will be a big hit and an important asset to the company’s future growth."
- Nosebleed Interactive launch funded project - July 26, 2017 - "The funding from the UK Games Fund came at exactly the right time for us as a company. Vostok Inc would not have got to the point it's at today in being released on so many platforms were it not for the support from the Fund; not only did the financial support help us massively on the actual development of the game, so too did the business support activities help us in getting the game in front of the right people."
- Tranzfuser 2016: where are they now? - July 17, 2017 - With only two months now to go until the Tranzfuser 2017 showcase at EGX, excitement is now building. We’re looking forward to discovering what awaits the best of the UK’s games development talent.
- TALK Tranzfuser Launch Event - July 3, 2017 - "Having all teams together today in the heart of the UK’s central media hub is a highlight of this year’s competition."
- Tranzfuser 2017 Teams Announced - June 21, 2017 - The UK’s creative industries are one of our biggest success stories and a big part of that is our leadership in video game production. Now we need to nurture the next generation of talent, and the Government’s UK Games Fund and Tranzfuser have been set up to do exactly this. I wish all the entrants good luck in the competition and look forward to seeing the prototypes as they develop.