- Launch of New UK Games Talent Site - June 20, 2016 - “The UKGT website offers the UK games development community an open door to connect to our talent initiatives, regardless if they are a rookie games developer or industry veteran."
- Want to work with the BBC on Digital Content? - June 17, 2016 - We’re delighted to share two fantastic opportunities from the BBC with the UK Games Talent and Finance CIC community. 1) Win a two-year contract with the BBC Suppliers have the opportunity to participate in the BBC’s Digital Services Framework III (DSF III) ITT which has recently been published. This Framework is suitable for suppliers that […]
- Tranzfuser Teams Announced - May 26, 2016 - “Tranzfuser is a fantastic opportunity offering graduates the ability to take their first steps post-university. For us personally, it means we can potentially set up our own independent company, something we aspire to do.”
- Successful Applicant Secures Investment - May 24, 2016 - "Paw Print’s success has validated the need for us considering support for some of the VR-related pitches we’ve received. Paw Print’s clear vision for this helped secure support from us. We think the best projects will be those, like this one, where there was a VR ambition from day one."
- Late Surge in Applications to Tranzfuser - May 4, 2016 - “Working with Tranzfuser has further reinforced what we have been working to demonstrate; the continued growth of a vibrant and passionate community of game development talent in Cornwall and the South Western region of the UK.”