- Life After Tranzfuser: Mochi Mode - April 2, 2018 - "Since we won the competition Mochi Mode has come on leaps and bounds. We’ve continued work on our first game Moo Moo Move and are nearing its completion - we’re talking with a publisher to set a release date in the near future."
- Creative Industries Sector Deal - March 28, 2018 - "The UK Games Fund and Tranzfuser projects both feature in the paper with detail on increased government support; additional funding of £0.5m will be provided in 2018/19 and, as announced in the Budget, the government will provide an additional £1m to extend the programmes until 2020."
- Life after Tranzfuser - March 27, 2018 - Shuttershade Studios (one of the two Tranzfuser 2017 competition winners) are busy working on the game they impressed the judges with at EGX, Hyper Party VR. We caught up with Marcus Nichols, Lead Designer, to find out what's been happening since Tranzfuser 2017 and what advice they'd give to this year's teams.
- Funded Company Announces Game - March 22, 2018 - "For a tiny developer like Quite Fresh, the support from the UK Games Fund was what made it possible to aim that much higher with a complex and content-heavy project like Void Tyrant. With the support it was possible to spend time fine-tuning and iterating on the design early on, and also to really dive into the pre-production and create an interesting world."
- Tranzfuser 2018 Opens - February 5, 2018 - “Tranzfuser is not just about giving talented people a shot at turning their dreams into a reality. By benefitting from grants, peer to peer interaction, business experience and the support of our excellent universities and creative agencies, we are investing in the next generation of video game developers and the future of our thriving creative industries.”