- Tranzfuser 2018 Opens - February 5, 2018 - “Tranzfuser is not just about giving talented people a shot at turning their dreams into a reality. By benefitting from grants, peer to peer interaction, business experience and the support of our excellent universities and creative agencies, we are investing in the next generation of video game developers and the future of our thriving creative industries.”
- Fourth Round of Funding Announced - January 24, 2018 - “With a proven track record in supporting early stage games development, I hope this new round of the UK Games Fund can help nurture more blockbuster British video games.”
- Funded project Lost Words wins more awards - November 30, 2017 - “Lost Words continues to impress the critics, attracting accolades in some of the most competitive environments. We’re proud to have helped support the team behind the game and delighted to have them as part of our growing community.”
- Tranzfuser Documentary Screening - November 28, 2017 - “Watching the Tranzfuser story unfold on the big screen was quite an experience! It brought the competition to life again and we were able to re-live the ups and downs of the teams' experiences during Tranzfuser."
- Graduate game developers win Government grants - November 7, 2017 - "All of the teams worked hard after securing their place on Tranzfuser 2017. Each of the 23 teams has put in a huge effort and each has benefitted significantly from real-world learning throughout. The winning teams are the ones that best managed the scope of their projects, had a shared creative objective across the team and better understood the target audience for their particular games."