- Graduate game developers win Government grants - November 7, 2017 - "All of the teams worked hard after securing their place on Tranzfuser 2017. Each of the 23 teams has put in a huge effort and each has benefitted significantly from real-world learning throughout. The winning teams are the ones that best managed the scope of their projects, had a shared creative objective across the team and better understood the target audience for their particular games."
- Tranzfuser 2016 winner’s game launched - November 2, 2017 - “Competing in the Tranzfuser programme was for sure the best thing I could’ve done for my career as a graduate."
- Funded project Two Words launched - October 25, 2017 - “It’s brilliant to see Two Way Media reach this milestone. Yet another fantastic funded game has been added to our portfolio and once again highlights the value of the support our work and our community offers talented development studios.”
- Tranzfuser 2017: 23 teams take on EGX - September 25, 2017 - “Having had the privilege to watch the teams grow from applicants to the competition just a few months ago to now being in a position to pitch as games development studios seeking investment for the commercialisation of their projects, I’m delighted with the standard of work produced by this year’s Tranzfuser.”
- Countdown to EGX - September 13, 2017 - "Even newcomers are treated like peers and it is great to be part of a community that is so welcoming. I played a few DMA Design and Rockstar titles growing up and it's crazy to think the guys that made Lemmings and GTA have had input to our game.”