- Countdown to EGX - September 13, 2017 - "Even newcomers are treated like peers and it is great to be part of a community that is so welcoming. I played a few DMA Design and Rockstar titles growing up and it's crazy to think the guys that made Lemmings and GTA have had input to our game.”
- Swapbots: The next generation of toys - August 22, 2017 - “The UK Games Fund has been amazing for SwapBots - it has been more than the money. They have helped us to get where we are and navigate the big bad world of the gaming industry."
- Funded project Tokyo 42 launched - August 15, 2017 - "Adding another great game to our portfolio of released projects is further proof of the value of the support we offer to the games development community here in the UK. SMAC Games have produced a brilliant cyberpunk adventure that we’re sure will be a big hit and an important asset to the company’s future growth."
- Nosebleed Interactive launch funded project - July 26, 2017 - "The funding from the UK Games Fund came at exactly the right time for us as a company. Vostok Inc would not have got to the point it's at today in being released on so many platforms were it not for the support from the Fund; not only did the financial support help us massively on the actual development of the game, so too did the business support activities help us in getting the game in front of the right people."
- Tranzfuser 2016: where are they now? - July 17, 2017 - With only two months now to go until the Tranzfuser 2017 showcase at EGX, excitement is now building. We’re looking forward to discovering what awaits the best of the UK’s games development talent.