- VIP visitor to UK Games Fund - July 25, 2016 - The UK Games Fund is an excellent example of how the UK Government is investing in the future of world class games development in Scotland and across the UK
- Cardboard Sword Win Epic’s Unreal Developer Grant - July 18, 2016 - "Cardboard Sword's success with Epic demonstrates the complementary of our funding with Epic's excellent Developer Grant initiative and is a credit to Cardboard Sword's development approach. It's also good to see this snapshot of the connected nature of the UK games ecosystem through the founders' connections to other companies supported with prototype funding"
- Launch Round Portfolio Update - July 14, 2016 - "We're delighted how many of the projects we've supported have already translated into success. This demonstrates how the modest levels of funding we can provide can lead to significant impacts that will benefit the whole UK games development ecosystem"
- UK Games Fund Portfolio Company Secures Publisher Deal - July 7, 2016 - “The invaluable support from the Fund was crucial in us getting to a solid prototype and passing due-diligence by making key technical hires.”
- Second wave of UK Games Fund winners announced - July 6, 2016 - "With 235 applications, there was unprecedented demand for our funding in this round so these successful applicants really do represent the best of the UK's emergent games development talent. Now that the success stories from our first round are just beginning to emerge, we're expecting to see a similar level of success from these projects.”