- Tranzfuser Teams Announced - May 26, 2016 - “Tranzfuser is a fantastic opportunity offering graduates the ability to take their first steps post-university. For us personally, it means we can potentially set up our own independent company, something we aspire to do.”
- Successful Applicant Secures Investment - May 24, 2016 - "Paw Print’s success has validated the need for us considering support for some of the VR-related pitches we’ve received. Paw Print’s clear vision for this helped secure support from us. We think the best projects will be those, like this one, where there was a VR ambition from day one."
- Late Surge in Applications to Tranzfuser - May 4, 2016 - “Working with Tranzfuser has further reinforced what we have been working to demonstrate; the continued growth of a vibrant and passionate community of game development talent in Cornwall and the South Western region of the UK.”
- Record-Breaking Number of Applications - April 20, 2016 - “The high level of response to our second round of applications clearly reflects the shifting scale and nature of the sector."
- Launch Round Portfolio Showcase - April 8, 2016 - "Growing and developing the UK Games Fund community is central to our core purpose of helping to develop the UK games development sector, particularly at the early stage. Having our portfolio come together for the first time as a group, along with our VIP invitees, is the culmination of months of hard work to support, develop and promote the group."