SPECIAL EPISODE: Pitching in a Pandemic, Part 1
June 18, 2020
Other Recent News
- Sumo Group Acquires Portfolio Company
- The Lockdown Generation
- Round 7 Funded Companies Announced
- Round 8 News: Interview with Paul Durrant
- Phenomenal interest in Round 7
- A fresh approach to funding
- Expressions of Interest for Round 7: NOW CLOSED
- UK Games Fund at LGF
- Capturing the Spanish Golden Age in Puerto Viejo
- Launch of Tranzfuser Pathways
There's just ONE WEEK to go until we open up Round 8 for applications! Interested devs are reminded that the window for submission closes on 2nd Nov. Find out more here: bit.ly/30geGDU
With less than 2 weeks to go until the open of Round 8, interested parties are reminded that we've shared detailed guidance about what is required here. bit.ly/3FKa9tK Get ahead of the game in having your video pitch ready pre-open date. 🚨Closing date: 2nd Nov🚨 pic.twitter.com/nZd5fVVGHe
We've been catching up with our portfolio of funded companies and are hearing amazing stories of investment, growth in revenue and increases in studio size. All are working hard at doing what they love and are passionate about. We'll be sharing more in the coming weeks!
Want to receive UKGF News straight to your inbox?
Sign up to our newsletter below and we'll send you all the latest articles from UKGF News.