SPECIAL EPISODE: Pitching in a Pandemic, Part 1
June 18, 2020
Other Recent News
- Round 9 Companies Announced
- Round 10: Q&A with UKGTF CEO
- Portfolio Progress
- Community update
- Harnessing the hype – what the wild world of so-called Web3 might mean for the UK Games Fund
- Round 9 Now Open
- Calls for applications to the UK Games Fund
- Portfolio boost for the UK Games Fund
- Funded Companies at London Games Festival
- £8 million funding for the UK Games Fund and Tranzfuser
A great day for our community as news of our Round 9 companies being announced means that our portfolio continues to grow! Big shout out to all the UKGF funded companies that have endorsed the latest Round 10 applicants. That's what a shared community interest looks like! twitter.com/ukgamesfund/st…
FUNDED COMPANIES ANNOUNCED! @DCMS reaffirms £8m funding commitment to the UKGF as Round 9 companies announced. “The UKGF has played an invaluable role in growing our national sector..." For the full list of funded companies, see: bit.ly/3NBglsr pic.twitter.com/CeBhjqcnnJ
‼️ ROUND 10 CLOSED ‼️ We are now closed! Thanks to all applicants for submitting to Round 10. We'll be in touch with everyone soon.
Want to receive UKGF News straight to your inbox?
Sign up to our newsletter below and we'll send you all the latest articles from UKGF News.