UK Games Fund reviewers will be tasked with evaluating a number of applications in-line with the criteria set out to applicants.
Tranzfuser reviewers will be asked to do the same, but can in addition participate in the ongoing review of teams as the competition progresses over the summer.
Interested parties are welcome to sign up as External Reviewers to both projects.
We are looking for individuals with a range of skills and experience to join our expert review panels. If you have a solid background in games development (any discipline), publishing, funding, business growth or investment then we’d like to hear from you.
Mike Enoch, Head of Account Management, from UK Games Talent and Finance Community Interest Company said:
“Becoming a reviewer for either of these projects is a fantastic opportunity to give something back to the UK games development community, and have a hand in selecting the best projects and teams as they embark on the next stage of their journey towards being future leaders and innovators within the creative industries.
“It’s a chance to help identify top teams and projects, so that we can deliver targeted support for the UK games industry and the games talent pipeline.”
• If you’re an experienced games industry professional with a successful background in any aspect of games development then please register your interest in supporting the UK Games Fund and/or Tranzfuser by 1st February.
• Prospective reviewers for the UK Games Fund must be available to evaluate applications 6th – 20th February 2017. Reviewers must again have availability to perform further shortlisting 13th – 31st March.
• The review process for Tranzfuser applications will take place from Mid-March-April 2017. Specific dates will be confirmed with prospective reviewers soon.
• Tranzfuser Reviewers who wish to participate in the ongoing review of teams over the course of the competition will need to have availability June – September 2017. Specific dates to be confirmed.
• All those who register interest and are eligible to progress to the next stage of reviewer selection will be contacted as soon as we’re able. For those who are not selected as reviewers this time around, we’ll keep your details on record and will alert you of any future opportunities to support our community.
• Individuals selected to review applications for the UK Games Fund and/or Tranzfuser will be paid for their services.