Following the launch of Tranzfuser last week, we’re delighted to announce the UK-wide network of Regional Hubs we’re partnering with on the project.
- East Scotland – Abertay University
- North East England – Vector 76
- South East England – Eastern Enterprise Hub
- South Wales – University of South Wales
- West Scotland – Glasgow Caledonian University
- North Yorkshire – The Digital Creativity Hub
- South Yorkshire – Sheffield Hallam University
- West Midlands – Arch Creatives
- London – Brunel University London
- Northern Ireland – Northern Ireland Screen
- East England – Ideas Factory NUA
Regional Hubs provide an inspirational central space and focal point for Tranzfuser teams to locate in or meet periodically whilst working elsewhere. Providing a dynamic learning environment that cultivates this diverse community, acting as a hot house for innovative games IP development, resulting in high level of achievement over a short period of time.
Deborah Farley, Head of Talent and Outreach at UK Games Talent and Finance CIC said,
“The network of Regional Hubs we’ve so far established is highly motivated to provide the best base for Tranzfuser participants across the UK. All are leading names in talent development, we’re delighted to have them join us in Tranzfuser.”