We’re delighted to share two fantastic opportunities from the BBC with the UK Games Talent and Finance CIC community.
1) Win a two-year contract with the BBC
Suppliers have the opportunity to participate in the BBC’s Digital Services Framework III (DSF III) ITT which has recently been published. This Framework is suitable for suppliers that specialise in the design and development of bespoke digital technologies. Work will be available from pan-BBC departments including, but not limited to; News, Sport, Weather, Children’s, Knowledge and Learning, Radio and Music, myBBC and iPlayer.
Successful suppliers will be awarded Framework contracts with an initial two-year term and two potential one year extensions. Suppliers interested in finding out more and responding to this opportunity should register on BravoSolutions and view the ITT documentation, all questions should be submitted via this portal.
Key dates to note are;
• Deadline for submission of ITT Responses – Monday 27th June at 10:00
• Framework start date – 20th October
2) Interested in working with the BBC on Games for Kids?
Children programmes are the largest single genre on the BBC iPlayer (in 2015 they were requested almost a billion times); the BBC’s digital content strategy continues to offer young audiences the multi-platform experiences they love and expect.
If you’d be interested in partnering with the BBC as an independent supplier of game content you can find out more about the corporation’s interactive commissioning priorities and ambitions on next week.
BBC Children’s Webinar: How to work with us and win business for digital content
• Tuesday 21st June, 16:00 – 17:00
• Registration URL: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7961710307020090626
In this webinar, you’ll find out more about:
• the BBC’s Digital Team structure and who to contact with your ideas;
• how independent partners work with the BBC now;
• what the BBC wants to offer their audience;
• the BBC’s evolving digital strategy for kids and how independent suppliers can help to deliver it; and
• the BBC’s digital approach and priorities including short-form content, social media and apps.
Please remember, all independent suppliers must be registered on BravoSolutions in order to submit a tender. We recommend you register before attending the webinar.